Book a Free Consultation
Missing Some Teeth
If you have lost multiple teeth this can be a real burden, causing embarrassment and discomfort. We can change that here at The Staines Centre of Dental Excellence!
If you have lost multiple teeth, you may be wearing a denture or partial denture. This can be a real burden, causing embarrassment, discomfort and generally having a real negative impact on your quality of life. Did you know you don't have to eat soft foods or wear dentures for the rest of your life? Implants are a viable and clinically proven alternative to missing teeth.
- Multiple teeth can be replaced with just a single implant. The implant screw can support a bridge of up to four teeth in a row, each stable and sturdy and guaranteed for life with good hygiene and maintenance.
- Depending on the volume of jawbone, a dental implant and abutments can be placed on the same day or over a period of months. The implants will look and feel exactly like your natural teeth.
- After a period of healing, your implants will be fully integrated and will look, feel and function just like natural teeth!
- If missing teeth are not replace with implants the jawbone will recede, giving your face a sunken appearance. Implants give you a youthful boost.
- You can bite or chew a variety of foods.
- You can live free of worry and concern about your teeth.
Did you know you don't have to eat soft foods or wear dentures for the rest of your life? Implants are a viable and clinically proven alternative to missing teeth.